We are excited to announce an opening for the position of Personal Brand Manager at Throne Publishing Group.
Objective of the Role:
The Personal Brand Manager position exists to lead the marketing team in new lead generation for potential clients through various platforms by promoting their personal brands.
Ongoing responsibilities for this position include:
- Sourcing the marketing talent as needed to create marketing deliverables for campaigns such as video editors, designers, and content writers.
- Leading and coordinating the marketing team to generate results through sharing the story of Throne Publishing, the Throne team, the Throne Summit Series, StoryWay and Jeremy D Brown’s personal brand.
The expected outcomes of this individual are:
- Recruit key talent to produce necessary marketing deliverables.
- Generate quality new client leads and build personal brand through email marketing and social media strategy, building a solid and effective email list.
- Create and execute a content marketing strategy which repurposes content through multiple forms of media and on various platforms.
Necessary experience/abilities include:
- Minimum of five years experience in the marketing industry.
- Minimum of five years experience in marketing strategy.
- Experience recruiting, hiring, training, and leading a team
- Will be expected to produce case studies or strong references demonstrating past results.
Desired Personality Traits of this position:
- You are completely aligned with the Throne Publishing Group Core Convictions.
- You see marketing as a way to change someone’s life.
- You define marketing as offering high value content in high volumes.
- You have high standards, demand high performance, and have high expectations for yourself.
- You desire to be challenged/pushed and outside your comfort zone on a regular basis in order to grow from where you are, and beyond the expected norm in society.
- You are motivated by both changing people’s lives and also financial incentives.
First Steps to Applying: 1) Use the form to upload your resume and 2) Upload a 2-minute video of yourself explaining why you believe you are the right fit for our team and the position (or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for applying!