Throne Publishing Group is excited to announce
that we are accepting applications for:
Objective of the role:
The Sales Manager position exists to recruit, hire, and coach the enrollment team in identifying and enrolling new clients (authors/entrepreneurs) to our revolutionary publishing services.
Full time salary + override on the enrollment team
Ongoing responsibilities for this position include:
- Complete enrollment of new clients whether directly or via oversight of the enrollment/sales team (new leads provided by Throne marketing team).
- Recruiting and hiring the sales team.
- Training and oversight of the sales team (team will operate under Core Convictions -see below- and within Throne philosophies and processes).
Expected outcomes of this individual:
The successful applicant will be required to structure the sales department in such a way that the department is prepared to scale in direct correlation to sales demands. This would mean creation of SOP, policies and workflows that are scalable and trainable to new sales team members. This will involve:
- Recruit, hire, and train a working enrollment team. (Team members may be anywhere in the US, part time or full time.)
- Develop and build the Throne Publishing Group enrollment (sales)process.
- Close all incoming leads provided to the enrollment team.
- Maintain a high closing percentage on new clients.
- Retain quality team members, eliminate underperforming members.
- Must operate under Throne Publishing Group Core Convictions.
- Maintain and grow a competitive, intense, fun, life changing experience which fosters high performance within the sales team.
Necessary experience/abilities include:
- Four years minimum sales training experience (success of this position depends on the applicant’s ability to train an effective sales/enrollment team).
Desired Personality Traits of this position:
- You are completely aligned with the Throne Publishing Group Core Convictions (see below).
- You have a strong work ethic.
- You are highly focused and intense.
- You are able to maintain a productive/effective balance between high performance, high fun, high value.
- You MUST believe in something before you can sell it.
- You have a definition of what selling is, which is contradictory to what most people believe it is.
- To you, sales is defined as a way to coach someone into a life changing experience ( for us, this is enrollment in one of the Throne Publishing Processes).
- You have a desire for high financial compensation.
- You have high personal and performance standards.
- You desire to be one of the best in your industry.
- You want to grow, be challenged, and pushed out of your comfort zone continuously, relentlessly, and you desire nothing less than that.
Guided by our convictions:
Every single day we seek to get at least 1% better in our work, for our clients, for our family and for God.
We constantly seek Action Oriented Solutions. We bring our full strength to the table for the benefit of others. We fight against the culture that encourages people of all ages to forever drink from an empty cup.
We are a force of people fueled by joy, contentment, and confidence. We choose joy and gratitude in the good times and in the challenging times. We are relationally focused first and problem solving second.
Our team and our clients are all motivated by something bigger than themselves and they are unashamed of it. We strive to live out Colossians 3:23: “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart…”
We only publish books that are inspired by experience-based authors in word, in deed, and in truth.
All of our service and final products will honor the spirit of the author and their ultimate goals. We will honor them in writing, design, and communication. We will honor the ultimate Author with our life and through our work.
Empower leaders to move forward and fulfill another step in their calling.
Provide an effective avenue for leaders to reach their audience, build their brand, and grow their business.